Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Independently tested & certified to reduce VOCs, PFOA/PFOS, pharmaceuticals, & more.
Before & After Water Test Results
We tested water quality before the Reverse Osmosis was installed and right after. The results were increased water quality from 47 to 94 out of a rating of 99.
Built with Integrity
This system's quality construction and superior performance ensures maximum protection of your family’s drinking water for years to come. The 4-stage advanced technology is packaged in a low-profile, sleek, durable design that fits easily under any kitchen sink.
Maximum Quality and Performance
- Patented Easy Change™ sanitary filter cartridges automatically shut off the water when removed for quick, no-leak filter replacement
- Operates on household water pressure and uses no electricity
- Stylish slim-profile design requires minimal use of space
- Kitchen Faucet Adapter allows easy connection to cold water supply – no need for needle valves or special plumbing
- Each system is subject to rigid quality control and testing, the results of which are proudly included in the packaging
- Durable, high-quality fittings, valves, and construction ensure years of reliable, leak-free performance
Drink Clean , Stay Healthy
Reduces up to 99% of over 1,000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, lead, arsenic, VOCs, PFAS, and beyond. By adding the alkaline filter, you can also restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of your water.
Our Reverse Osmosis System is effective and powerful without the use of any electricity. This makes our system the smart and sustainable choice.
Saves you Money
Our Reverse Osmosis produces clean filtered water for pennies per gallon. This means you won't have to buy countless water bottles or Brita Filters.
Better for the Enviornment
By replacing the need for bottled water you will reduce your carbon footprint and use fewer single-use plastics.
Great Tasting Water
Enjoy the added health benefits with pure alkaline water that tastes great and is better for your overall family's health.
Easy to Maintain
Once the unit is installed you have purified water on demand 24/7. Simply replace your filter once every 12 months depending on the amount of use.
A Look Inside The 4 Layers of Filtration
STAGE 1 – ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
- The high-capacity 5-micron graded density porous carbon filter protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust, and sediments as small as 2/10,000 an inch.
- Maximum contact time with filter media for de-chlorination with effective adsorption
STAGE 2 – ULTRA-FILTRATION (UF)
- Super-fine filter creates a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia,
- The self-cleaning process reduces particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron
STAGE 3 – REVERSE OSMOSIS (RO)
- Unique filter only allows water molecules to slowly pass through, which reduces the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium, Arsenic, Nitrates, and Nitrites
- Reduces dissolved metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium
- Impurities are automatically flushed down the drain and processed water is stored in a sealed and sterilized tank
STAGE 4 – ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK ADSORPTION
- High-density carbon block polishes water from the storage tank
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors
- Produces great-tasting, crystal-clear water
Frequently Asked Questions
Reverse osmosis (RO, for short) is a water purification process that uses a special semi-permeable membrane to filter out those unthinkable chemicals and contaminants from your tap water.
RO is the only thing that can bring your tap water to zero, as in zero particles which equals zero chemicals, heavy metals, and other contaminants. Nothing but pure, refreshing H20 💦
The truth is, you won’t be able to trust the free-flowing water from your pipes unless reverse osmosis is involved.
For starters, the four stages of the Micromax7000 are made from the highest quality media, including a five-micron density graded carbon filter, a self-cleaning filter, the finest mesh on the market for the RO membrane, and a high-density active carbon block.
Plus, each filter stage is separate from the other to ensure that the contaminants that get trapped also get left behind to be flushed out rather than leached back into your drinking water 💦
Yes, we offer a 10 year manufacturer warranty on the Reverse Osmosis Water System
Once you purchase and install The Reverse Osmosis System, you’ll get to take advantage of the following benefits daily:
💧You’re guaranteed clean and safe water for drinking and cooking
💧It’s super easy to install and maintain
💧It’s much more cost-efficient than bottled water and other types of water filters
💧It takes up minimal space—right under your sink
💧It’s incredibly long-lasting
💧It won’t affect your water pressure
RO filter replacement should ideally be done every 12 months. This is to ensure the optimal effectiveness of your whole reverse osmosis system. Failure to do this would result in contaminants being still present in your drinking water.
When we say we put all of our products through rigorous testing, we mean it. The Micromax7000 is evaluated to ensure the following:
✔️That the material used in the product will not contribute contaminants to the drinking water
✔️That the chemical performance is measured for the contaminant reduction capability over the life and/or capacity of the unit
✔️That the structural integrity is sound, ensuring that the product will withstand a minimum of 10 years of normal household use
The Micromax7000 also proudly carries some of the most critical certifications out there, including:
💧The NSF/ANSI STANDARD 42 & 58💧The Gold Seal Certification "Mark of Excellence" Since 1959
How to Replace your Reverse Osmosis Filter
Press play to watch the full hot-to video.
My family and I feel more healthier and energetic since we’ve started drinking the alkaline water from our new water system. Thanks for showing us what’s really going into our bodies and on our skin before and after the installation of our new Goodfor Water system.
Absolutely has been a great investment for us. Our 20-month-old drinks this water as if it were juice ! Our 11-year-old would never grab a glass of water on her own now we find her randomly drinking without having to ask her to. There’s just a different feeling to our bodies with this water.
Installation was quick and painless and a few months later I absolutely love our system the water is crisp and good to drink. No regrets, this was truly a great investment for our house and family.
Just got our system a few months ago and we are IN LOVE! No more bottles all over the house and my pets are even healthier and less lethargic! My cat wasn't feeling well; after a slight change of diet and alkaline water My "Fancy Girl is back!" Thank you for changing our family's life.
Best company hands down! Got the system and can tell the difference right away! Was spending so much money on alkaline water and now I get unlimited alkaline water directly from my tap!